Spiritualist MMORPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritualist RSPS - COMING SOON BY THE CREATOR OF CS AND CSX!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you wish to have more features then donate below for MVP!
If you wish to donate to the forum to help promote it to a paid version donate below!
Server backup/database Spiritualist.no-ip.info

Server backup/database

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Owner Spirit
Owner
Owner
Owner Spirit

SI Points : 9946

Server backup/database Empty
PostSubject: Server backup/database   Server backup/database EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:14 am

I have uploaded the server to an online database for 2 reasons.

1 is so that Venom fan help participate in coding and anyone else that I TRUST with experience with coding similar to 508. (check your email venom)

2. so that if my computer is to crash at any point and I need to do a factory restore (had to 3 times already) nothing will be lost, I'l just have to re-install java and jdk and I'm all set again

This is the first step of the server possibly becoming a dedicated server. And venom, becareful when compiling because when you compile the changes take effect on the server without a restart BUT requires 1 minute before anyone can logout (login doesn't effect it) otherwise who ever logs out becomes nulled till the server is restarted.
Back to top Go down
Owner Spirit
Owner
Owner
Owner Spirit

SI Points : 9946

PostSubject: Re: Server backup/database   Server backup/database EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:17 am

And to help prevent from the files being stolen I have them on a different email that I rarely use for times like this, SO F*** OFF LEECHERS!
Back to top Go down
Kronik
Noob User
Noob User

SI Points : 9593

PostSubject: Re: Server backup/database   Server backup/database EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:10 am

Great news man, we can look forward to a more worked on server now because you'll both be working on an upto date source Smile.
Back to top Go down
Applesauce
Admin
Admin
Applesauce

SI Points : 9757

PostSubject: Re: Server backup/database   Server backup/database EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:22 am

:O! u dont trust me Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server backup/database   Server backup/database Empty

Back to top Go down

Server backup/database
Page 1 of 1